Sunday, March 13, 2011
Weekly Winners and Sunday Surprise Book Giveaway
Today Hawaii was the winner as the sun gave everyone the chance to breathe after a week of significant rain and the tsunami warning. We have winners at SOS Aloha:
- Kathy is the winner.
- Johanna is the winner.
- Hira is the winner.
- Jessica is the winner.
- Kristina is the winner.
- Reviewers are Ondrea, Stephanie, Donna, and Cynthia
But wait! I received another package of four more DEVIOUS ARCS, so I have four more winners (review appreciated but not required):
- Jodi T., Molly, Mary, and Carol
Lisa Jackson's FATAL BURN
- Emily is the winner.
- Sue is the winner.
- Raonaid is the winner
The Surprise Saturday Book Giveaway is ... Robyn DeHart's TREASURE ME - the third book in the Legend Hunter series:
Graeme Langford, Duke of Rothmore, has always been torn between his beloved Scottish homeland and his duty to the English crown. But his is an adventurer's soul and nothing keeps him from his dream: finding a long-lost stone hidden near Loch Ness.
Bookish Vanessa Pembrooke heads to the Highlands looking for traces of the legendary beast--not a husband. Yet when fate binds her to Graeme, it's not all bad: he's the first man ever to share her hunger for adventure. As their passion grows, so too does certain danger, and they'll soon risk everything to keep the jewel out of a murder's hands. But can they do so without losing the greatest treasure of all... their love?
Mary Gramlich, The Reading Reviewer, posted a review on her blog:
When you don’t believe in love is there anything left to search for?
Mary is giving away her review copy to one randomly selected commenter. To enter the giveaway,
1. Leave a comment about what legend and/or treasure you would seek if you had the resources to do so.
2. This giveaway is US residents only. Comments are open through Saturday, March 19, 10 pm, to enter the giveaway. The winner will be announced on Sunday, March 20, during the Weekly Winners announcement post.
3. If you are new to SOS Aloha, please make sure I know how to contact you. If your Blogger profile does not provide your email address, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. (I have several unclaimed prizes because I do know how to contact the winner). I prefer you do not leave your email address in your comment.
Kim in Hawaii
My family is off to Kauai this coming week for Spring Break! I don't know if I will have Internet access but I have preset the daily blogs to publish at midnight. I'll share my travelogue to the "Garden Isle" next Saturday!